Sunday 21 April 2013

Suarez Will Not Leave Liverpool This Season

Striker Luis Suarez saying it will not leave Liverpool in the transfer market this summer. According to him, he was proud to play in the Premier League with Liverpool. 


"Yes, I will be here next season.'s Not just because I'm playing with Liverpool, I also play in the world's best league," said Suarez.

"I'm very happy (at Liverpool) and I want to spend my contract although in football you never know what will happen," he continued.

Suarez was expected to move the end of the season. One reference is the statement in an interview Suarez in Uruguay, in March 2013. At that time, Suarez claimed to be mempertimbangna leave, if Liverpool fail to finish in the Champions League zone.

So far, Liverpool still have difficulty penetrating the Champions League zone. Until the 33rd week, Liverpool sits in seventh with 50 points, or lose 11 points behind Chelsea in fourth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Live Stream All Sports - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz