Monday 13 May 2013

Ferguson Decided to Retire Since Christmas

Decision Manchester United's coach, Sir Alex Ferguson, to retire already taken since Christmas of 2012. Bereavement due to his wife's sister left to be one of the reasons Fergie make the decision. Coach's decision who is familiarly called Fergie was indeed very surprised many. However, it was his mind is ripe, he just hid his plans tightly.


"I've decided to retire since Christmas. Everything changed when sister Cathy, my wife, died. Cathy lost her best friend and I want to give him more time. I also want to stop with a winning league," said Ferguson told BBC Sport.

Fergie also revealed the difficulty of saving it from all sides, even to the children who've been told three months after he made the decision. "It's hard to not tell anyone else about this. Sometimes I almost blurted out to the family. My wife and son just told us in March (2013).'s Brother I even found out on Tuesday (07/05/2013 ), "said the man from Govan, Scotland this.

Although retired as a manager, Fergie will remain at Manchester United with a post as director of the club, while David Moyes will continue his duties as the manager for Patrice Evra et al. Fergie also hinted there would be careless.

"I have a lot of tasks. Son Jason I've compiled everything. I'm not going to sit still," said Fergie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Live Stream All Sports - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz