Friday 26 April 2013

Niang Wants Stronger than Messi

AC Milan striker, M'Baye Niang (18 years), admitted honored recruited AC Milan and want to repay Milan with developing talent that can contribute better. 


"Milan is a great team that has won everything. For a young player, to be a part of this club is an honor," said Niang.

"Now, I just want to repay the faith that people have shown me."

"I want to strive to be the best in the world. I always think about the Ballon d'Or."

"My goal is to achieve the award. I want to be stronger than the (attacker Barcelona) Lionel Messi."

"I work very hard and I know, someday, I will achieve my goal," he said.

Niang brought in Milan from the French club, Caen, in August 2012, with a contract duration of five seasons.

Throughout the 2012-2013 season running, Niang appeared 16 times in Serie A and the Champions League twice, but has not scored and assists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Live Stream All Sports - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz