Wednesday 1 May 2013

Thiago Silva Ready to Return to Milan

Defender Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), Thiago Silva, said that he opened the door to return to AC Milan in the future. Silva is one of the pillars of Milan. However, he and his partner, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, sold to PSG in the beginning of last season. Though claimed to be happy with PSG, Silva would not rule out returning to the San Siro someday.


"In Paris I'm happy, although I also apologize to supporters Milan. They always have room in my heart," said Silva told Simona Ventura TV.

"Yes, maybe there will be a great opportunity to return to Milan sometime in the future. Everything good in my life that I miss being in Fluminense and Milan," he added.

Silva still remember very well when she first arrived in Milan before signing a contract with the club in 2009. "I still remember very well when I first went to the San Siro. I was in the stands to watch AC Milan against Fiorentina. From there, I would like to be involved in that game and I did it for three years," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Live Stream All Sports - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz