Monday 4 March 2013

Young Roma Defender Making his First Goal

AS Roma defender, Alessio Romagnoli, absurdly happy when had scored for his club while dealing with Genoa at the Stadio Olimpico, Rome on Sunday (03/03/2013). Roma won 3-1.


In the 58th minute, Romagnoli surging forward into the opponent's defense in a corner kick situation. Feed Francesco Totti struck Romagnoli then find the net with a header for Genoa.

"Honestly, I could not believe what had happened. I dedicate this goal to my family. This is our third consecutive victory was achieved thanks to the hard work over the last few weeks," said Romagnoli told Mediaset.

Romagnoli is currently only 18 years old. Goals are being Romagnoli first goal as a professional player. He underwent a successful debut as Roma beat AC Milan, at the end of last year.

"Am I destined to be a great player? I just hope to convince the coach to trust me. There's plenty of time to prove themselves," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Live Stream All Sports - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz